What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Dug a peep of a signal at 51 on my D2 with the hf 2 coil. Popped this things. Has a mark I do not recognize not sure what it means.
 

Attachments

  • rn_image_picker_lib_temp_f41d2334-1c64-4ab7-a786-55116a8a30e0.webp
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_f41d2334-1c64-4ab7-a786-55116a8a30e0.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
  • 20250910_141121.webp
    20250910_141121.webp
    273.6 KB · Views: 36
Dug a peep of a signal at 51 on my D2 with the hf 2 coil. Popped this things. Has a mark I do not recognize not sure what it means.
Interesting mark for sure... in over 35 years of looking at markings i have not seen this one.

Perhaps it is 700 silver that has been plated/// just guessing.
 
Interesting mark for sure... in over 35 years of looking at markings i have not seen this one.

Perhaps it is 700 silver that has been plated/// just guessing.
Good as guess as mine lol. I was hoping gold but naw that's never my luck these days
 
Face slap ? I wouldn't do that ! Your too far away !! :laughing7: Back in the day (smaller beer gut) I loaded my dirt bike by just picking it up and setting it in the back of the truck ! Wide shoulders, pretty good sized arms.... I think 18 inch biceps? (back in the day thing again) I used to throw..or chuck or how ever you Aussies say... 4x8 sheets of 5/8 plywood from the ground to the roof.
A buddy had 18.5 arms, he'd do a Sasquatch growl, flex, look at these Pythons.
I had only 16.5 garter snakes.🤣
 
Face slap ? I wouldn't do that ! Your too far away !! :laughing7: Back in the day (smaller beer gut) I loaded my dirt bike by just picking it up and setting it in the back of the truck ! Wide shoulders, pretty good sized arms.... I think 18 inch biceps? (back in the day thing again) I used to throw..or chuck or how ever you Aussies say... 4x8 sheets of 5/8 plywood from the ground to the roof.
Yes we chuck things here. 👍
Yeah I still have that picture of you and that dirt bike you sent me.
640255073_48bbceaeaf_b-1409645386.webp
 
A buddy had 18.5 arms, he'd do a Sasquatch growl, flex, look at these Pythons.
I had only 16.5 garter snakes.🤣
Sheesh. Some folks are lucky to have legs that big.
 
Yes, it almost did... it took starting a FB group, to hold all of them together.
Hi, I don't do Facebook. Not sure which one you refer to. Prospecting Aus is one 👎 that's where I got physical threats from.
Finders dissolved from legal threats due to a few well known older but hyper toxic prospecting individuals and Gold detecting 4 whatever is dead in the water.
 
Took these the other day on the way to get my engine checked out on a recall. Nice drive so didn't mind. Engine got the thumbs up.
This is looking across canola crops towards Halls Gap mountains.
101_1399 (1).webp

101_1400 (1).webp

Soldiers War memorial at Murtoa. Tiny town of just 850. Love the way our little country towns have these which are often better than the larger places. More pride in the bush these days. Would more than likely get vandalised in our major cities now.
101_1395 (1) (1).webp

An Australian Brown Falcon.
101_1393_1 (1).webp
 
Hi, I don't do Facebook. Not sure which one you refer to. Prospecting Aus is one 👎 that's where I got physical threats from.
Finders dissolved from legal threats due to a few well known older but hyper toxic prospecting individuals and Gold detecting 4 whatever is dead in the water.

Hi, I don't do Facebook. Not sure which one you refer to. Prospecting Aus is one 👎 that's where I got physical threats from.

YES... almost got banned there. First thing did wrong was post photos of Don Martin's bottle full of gold nuggets cache in a thread discussing, the new Garrett Axiom gold detector. Don was first Minelab distributor in Brazil.

I don't use my FB for prospecting or treasure hunting except do follow Bill Black's page (Ropesfish).
 
Last edited:
Man if I was into stalking, (screw that gold hog the blows bubbles and fans his paw like a sissy guy while picking gold up. :hello: @Blak bart)
I be lurking on your sand .
Call OV he knows how to hack !!🤣🤣 you'll be in arrowhead city in no time !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom