What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Afternoon everyone! Hope all are having a good day!

Oregon Viking, Good on you for defending a Vietnam Vet from that punk. I am a Vietnam vet myself, and really appreciate your actions! Thanks!
 
They are doing great !! I have not read my orchid book to learn how to trim, proper soil, drainage.... etc.

View attachment 2224389
You gotta talk to them. Like, well you'll probably yell at them "Why the ##$& aren't you growing properly you ##$& "?&$@ grow or I'll rip you out and plant pansies"
:laughing7:
 
My granddaughter, that shares an August 27 Birthday with me. She is being held by my my wife. I do not call her granny.... I was born at night but not last night! :laughing7:

View attachment 2224391
Mine was the 29th and I was born at midnight during what my mother said was a full on thunder lightning storm. I sometimes wonder if a bolt hit me 😵‍💫
 
Use a VPN. I look at cars, gold, guitars anything... and then I get ads for everything I looked at. VPN... no way I'm invisible. A friend of mine hacked the direct TV cards... thousands of channels free. He taught me a lot about hacking, it is unbelievable what you can do !

A VPN (Virtual Private Network) creates a secure, encrypted connection over the internet, shielding your online activity from prying eyes and enhancing privacy. By routing your internet traffic through a remote server, a VPN hides your real IP address and encrypts your data, making it unreadable to unauthorized parties, which protects sensitive information and allows for anonymous browsing. You can find and compare the best VPN services to suit your needs, with costs varying by subscription plan and features, often involving monthly fees.
Encrypts your data:
A VPN scrambles your internet traffic into code, preventing others from seeing your online activities. Hides your IP address
It masks your real IP address, making it difficult for websites, advertisers, and even your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to track your online movements.
Provides a secure connection:
VPN technology is crucial for secure remote work, allowing employees to access company networks safely from anywhere.
Enhances online privacy: Protects your sensitive data, like payment information, and prevents others from seeing your browsing habits.
Safeguards your information when using unsecured public Wi-Fi hotspots.
Unblocks content:
Allows you to access geographically restricted content and services by routing your connection through servers in different countries.
Dodges ads and malware:
Some VPNs offer features that block annoying ads and protect against malware by filtering malicious websites.
Increases security on public networks
I think mr Duck does similar. I get zero adds on YouTube and zero adds on anything I browse shopping wise. Before that stuff drove me crazy.
 
Probably work for relics rings and coins too, but around here.... not much of that ! Waterproof I hope. I have a small hopper I'm looking at and a high banker, find the gold with detector dig/dump right into hopper/high banker.
Hi mate. Water resistant they say I guess similar to the 24k water resistant. Will be ok in a rain shower but not submersible. I was hoping it would be fully waterproof too. Its annoying going into the bush a couple of ks from the car and an unexpected rain band comes through. Out with a plastic bag 🫤 head back to the car.
 
We all have this...and it sounds like you still are dealing with it even though you only participate here....its part of life in 2025....im sorry you get robocalls ...I do to...it doesn't bother me much...its a part of the modern world....t-net cant save you from data mining and robocalls....this will happen no matter your circumstances....everyone deals with this.
I get absolutely zero anything annoying me. At mr Duck you can get, I have one, a duck email. So when I do enquiries and things anything that others do like target advertising and calls get bounced by the Duck server and nothing gets through to me 😁 Each browse I do or enquiry I make is dead ended.
 
Good fun in the dez today! Perfect weather and didn't get skunked. :icon_thumright:
I'll do a write up and post in the proper forum, but probably won't happen til Thursday as the weather is going to be the same tomorrow (73 and partly sunny) so I'm going to hit another super-secret spot!
IMG_0028.webp
 
Good fun in the dez today! Perfect weather and didn't get skunked. :icon_thumright:
I'll do a write up and post in the proper forum, but probably won't happen til Thursday as the weather is going to be the same tomorrow (73 and partly sunny) so I'm going to hit another super-secret spot!
View attachment 2224521
Wow dude....thats killer !!
 
You could have punted the punk.
But good on you for helping the Veteran at check out.
Well , ya at check out.
I did not want to get that close as it was a good sized knife as I saw when he was being questioned by the police.
My hell raising days are behind me. I was 6' 5" and about 185 in high school, turns out I could throw a javelin a long ways! So I worked out with the upper classmen weight guys...discus (not for me) and shot put (not for me) It was great hanging out with thee most popular badasses in high school ! One of the seniors...I was a freshman didn't like my freshman ass hanging out with their class. The weight guys said...fight him ! No way I said I'm a stick boy ! They talked me in to it. One punch he was down and I took his punch with ease ! So I learned i could drop and or knock people out ! My left jab could get peoples attention and my straight right was legendary...At least locally.
a few later I hung around partyers I was 225 230 pounds then. I only defended girls getting slapped or my friends who could not fight ! Can you imagine if I was an asshole and looked for trouble ?
 
Eating lunch at the port/river/beach and got these. They are not in order as I just finished work for the day. How many people can you get in a little boat??:laughing7:

big salmon 1.webp



big salmon 2.webp



big salmon 3.webp



big salmon 4.webp


big salmon 5.webp



big salmon 6.webp



big salmon 7.webp



big salmon 8.webp



big salmon 9.webp



big salmon 10.webp


big salmon oh yeh.webp
 
Afternoon everyone! Hope all are having a good day!

Oregon Viking, Good on you for defending a Vietnam Vet from that punk. I am a Vietnam vet myself, and really appreciate your actions! Thanks!
Thank you for your service Sir !!
 
You gotta talk to them. Like, well you'll probably yell at them "Why the ##$& aren't you growing properly you ##$& "?&$@ grow or I'll rip you out and plant pansies"
:laughing7:
I won't..... plant violence is not something I do.

viking group laugh.gif


pipe-laughing.gif
 
I did not want to get that close as it was a good sized knife as I saw when he was being questioned by the police.
My hell raising days are behind me. I was 6' 5" and about 185 in high school, turns out I could throw a javelin a long ways! So I worked out with the upper classmen weight guys...discus (not for me) and shot put (not for me) It was great hanging out with thee most popular badasses in high school ! One of the seniors...I was a freshman didn't like my freshman ass hanging out with their class. The weight guys said...fight him ! No way I said I'm a stick boy ! They talked me in to it. One punch he was down and I took his punch with ease ! So I learned i could drop and or knock people out ! My left jab could get peoples attention and my straight right was legendary...At least locally.
a few later I hung around partyers I was 225 230 pounds then. I only defended girls getting slapped or my friends who could not fight ! Can you imagine if I was an asshole and looked for trouble ?
I'm pretty much retired from violence.
A knife pulled on me when I'm using crutches is likely not going to end well for the bearer. A crutch is longer. And surprisingly fast. (Nailed a friend getting out of hand and he just chuckled and backed off while it pained him big time.)

I'd wrestle well above my weight informally. No surprise as I ran 160 on my heavy end of school.
Only one person in high school I wouldn't box. Even when he offered.

Armed, I am less likely to be offended by a knife unless it's close. But then 20 feet can be close in a charge.
 
Good fun in the dez today! Perfect weather and didn't get skunked. :icon_thumright:
I'll do a write up and post in the proper forum, but probably won't happen til Thursday as the weather is going to be the same tomorrow (73 and partly sunny) so I'm going to hit another super-secret spot!
View attachment 2224521
Wow 👍
 
Good fun in the dez today! Perfect weather and didn't get skunked. :icon_thumright:
I'll do a write up and post in the proper forum, but probably won't happen til Thursday as the weather is going to be the same tomorrow (73 and partly sunny) so I'm going to hit another super-secret spot!
View attachment 2224521
outstanding gif.gif
 
I was listening to you guys talk about tooth problems the other day....since im here posting ill tell you why. Yesterday morning I drank a little shot glass size of blue liquid that my dentists assistant gave me !! She told me to sit down before you fall down !! She said in 15 minutes you will go night night and we will do our work !! I chatted with her politely for 10 minutes feeling nothing!! Then she said ok come lay down in the chair !! I dont remember anything after that !!
They knocked out all 16 lower teeth, did bone gratfts, flattened the jaw bone, placed 7 implants, and mounted a full bridge of 14? I think ... false teeth mounted to the implants. I woke up at noon for the drive home and slept till this morning at 5 am. I have very little pain, although I can feel a stitch or 2. There is no swelling, and I had a coffee this morning. I had no cavities, and all my teeth. They were nice and white !! I did have severe gingivitis about 7-8 years ago. They told me then the damage was done, and my teeth would start to loosen. This year in the middle of a 26 day fishing trip, my front lower started to get loose....then the next one, and then the next. I could have saved alot of teeth, and went through the long process of losing them one at a time, or do the teeth in a day thing !! 😬
So here i am....huh....total amazement got it all done at once for a small chest of my treasure....well honestly it was a huge chest of treasure 🤑 💰 but....im in disbelief....I almost put the full face mask on and went in the water, but I know I would've been grounded!! Im still very careful, but i cant believe it really doesn't hurt !! I have zero pain meds except ibuprofen !!
Damn ! I hope you recover well !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom