What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good fun in the dez today! Perfect weather and didn't get skunked. :icon_thumright:
I'll do a write up and post in the proper forum, but probably won't happen til Thursday as the weather is going to be the same tomorrow (73 and partly sunny) so I'm going to hit another super-secret spot!
View attachment 2224521
I went yesterday but had a dry run except for pottery
 
Wow, wow, simply WOW!
Please provide a light show for a few of them.
I'm a tad green around the gills with envy.
Congratulations on your great walk about of recoveries.
Okay, here's a teaser until I can do a proper post.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0024.webp
    IMG_0024.webp
    661.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0014.webp
    IMG_0014.webp
    541.2 KB · Views: 23
Tried to go to work....there ripping the headliner, and wall paper out of my primary boat, and my 43 express boat had to be hauled out of the water.....she almost sank last week, and ongoing water damage has us battling issues!!

So...looks like i may get underwater today and hunt gold !! I've made a small fortune this summer with the price of gold !! I have a growing stash of 14k.....1 pound 2 ounces !!
 
Wow!!!
Drooling over here
I'm looking at the pictures.
Now I'm sitting here with drool dripping harder than a hound looking at a steak.
 
Tried to go to work....there ripping the headliner, and wall paper out of my primary boat, and my 43 express boat had to be hauled out of the water.....she almost sank last week, and ongoing water damage has us battling issues!!

So...looks like i may get underwater today and hunt gold !! I've made a small fortune this summer with the price of gold !! I have a growing stash of 14k.....1 pound 2 ounces !!
2 hour swim....1 gold, 1 junk ring, handful of change !
20250910_151245.webp

Small but still a gold !!
 
Oh 3 times size, I thought you were wearing three shirts because it was cold 🫤
Can I call you fatso................face slap incoming in 3...2....
Face slap ? I wouldn't do that ! Your too far away !! :laughing7: Back in the day (smaller beer gut) I loaded my dirt bike by just picking it up and setting it in the back of the truck ! Wide shoulders, pretty good sized arms.... I think 18 inch biceps? (back in the day thing again) I used to throw..or chuck or how ever you Aussies say... 4x8 sheets of 5/8 plywood from the ground to the roof.
 
The Australian one does that. I hope it sinks into oblivion.
Yes, it almost did... it took starting a FB group, to hold all of them together.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom