What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

If your going to make a video try not to make it look like you are a bum ....beginning of video... Or... Today we will be showing you how to cut up a body (British accent) the plastic is hanging right behind me ! :laughing7: :laughing7:

 
They could be a hybrid.
Maybe the have Fleyetitus
I dont know. We have our native bees but they are half at least the size of a normal honey bee and have no sting. Their hives are pretty small too.
I reckon iv seen a few of these about, but they take off real quick when you get close. First one I managed to get on a picture. Their eyes are the same as the European Green fly which I have seen. Here's the Green fly with the same eyes.
IMG_20251212_110342932_HDR~2.webp

Just like that bees eyes.
IMG_20251216_084306993~2 (1).webp

It buzzed me like a bee when I was getting its picture.
 
I get kind of excited around this time of the year. We get our orders of dry goods in from certain organic supplier's. This order was nuts and dried fruits.
New supplier everything is freshly brought in from this year's crops.
New on the list was oranges.
We avoid infused fruits, so it's totally as nature intended.

Crispy like a potato chip.

20251216_170133.webp

We also got banana, pear, apricot, dates, mango, figs. These are chewy not crispy.
Time to start making some treats 😋
 
Good morning all. Running late, but I'm around. I'm with everyone else who keeps saying "How is Christmas next week already??"
 
We also got banana, pear, apricot, dates, mango, figs. These are chewy not crispy.
Time to start making some treats 😋
Don't forget to post pics and recipes. :icon_thumright:
 
A talking SUV ? I missed something.... they look like good "off roaders"

The Suzuki Jimny Sierra is a popular, rugged, compact 4x4 known for its "baby G-Wagon" looks, serious off-road chops (ladder frame, solid axles, low-range 4WD), and cult following, differing from the base Jimny in Japan with its larger engine (1.5L vs 660cc), flared arches, and features like LED lights. It's a highly customizable, go-anywhere vehicle beloved for its simplicity, capable performance in tough terrain, and surprisingly spacious (when seats are folded) interior, often modified for camping and overlanding. Future models (like 2026 concepts) hint at hybrid powertrains and modern tech, but the core rugged DNA remains.


View attachment 2237477
I have seen some really cool looking tricked up ones here on the road. They're pretty legendary. Perfect detecting car, get in anywhere on our narrow bush tracks. That's what I loved about my Nissan Xtrail 4wd diesel, wasn't too big and went everywhere. Power to weight ratio was the best on road in its day. Had more torque than a Toyota Hilux of the same yr but in a much smaller vehicle. Was a French made 2 litre turbo diesel. Only said goodbye to it because of a stuffed knee, it was manual and on bad days it hurt continually using the clutch. 🫤

Jimmy Sierra was a well known guy for Whites there in Oregon and good detectorist. I spoke to him several times at my work. I have spoken to cars before, especially when I used to work on my own and would skin a knuckle. 😬
 
Hence my last line.
I'm trying to keep the inner beast calm.
I just act stupid and say ridiculous things, sometimes I might tell them an amazing fact about something. I wont engage in their conversation or respond to their agro and will reply to everything with something totally irrelevant. Admittedly at times it raises their boiling point but then ill say even stupider things :laughing7:
It totally trips them out. 😂
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom