What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Nah im not crazy but that is the legacy of 2 bad motorbike accidents, 2 really bad accidents riding push bikes down crazy steep hills, 3 bad falls horse riding, a fall off of a cliff ledge and boxing. My hospital records at the Royal Melbourne hospital back in the 80s before digital were about 5 inches thick, no BS.
But on the bright side, you're apparently pretty tough!
 
But on the bright side, you're apparently pretty tough!
My misses says its my thick head that got me through. Well, I added the got me through bit she just says im just a thick head. It's a good thing I think.
But nah, honestly not tough, I was insanely reckless thinking I was bullet proof and it caught up. Often, honestly, I think "why didn't you just be a nerd and not do all those stupid things?" Basically I leapt before I looked too many times. That is a thick head. :violent1:
 
Often, honestly, I think "why didn't you just be a nerd and not do all those stupid things?" Basically I leapt before I looked too many times.
But I bet you've got way better stories than the average nerd.
 
But nah, honestly not tough, I was insanely reckless thinking I was bullet proof and it caught up. Often, honestly, I think "why didn't you just be a nerd and not do all those stupid things?" Basically I leapt before I looked too many times. That is a thick head.

Yep, alcohol and testosterone (independently or mixed) can encourage us to do some galactically
stupid things when we're young. Glad you survived, and are still here to talk about it... :occasion14:

Back in the old days the senior citizens were respected because they had "wisdom". Fact was,
they had made all the mistakes and had learned the lessons of what to do, and not to do. Too
bad it took us a lifetime to learn..
old.gif
 
Good morning all! 2026 on the horizon... Thoughts of the new year? ☕ Mine are to keep healing, trudging through the dark days and trying to walk on the good ones. The mind can be fragile and resilient all at the same time. ❤️
 
Good morning all! 2026 on the horizon... Thoughts of the new year? ☕ Mine are to keep healing, trudging through the dark days and trying to walk on the good ones. The mind can be fragile and resilient all at the same time. ❤️
On the bright side...
2026 will be the year of silver and gold.... err and all other metals for that matter. :)
 
Mornin all.

Onward through the haze!

​


​

Montana​

Song by

Frank Zappa, The Mothers

I might be movin' to Montana soon
Just to raise me up a crop of
Dental Floss
Raisin' it up
Waxen it down
In a little white box
That I can sell uptown
By myself I wouldn't
Have no boss,
But I'd be raisin' my lonely
Dental Floss
Raisin' my lonely
Dental Floss
Well I just might grow me some bees
But I'd leave the sweet stuff
To somebody else . . . but then, on the other hand I would
Keep the wax
'N melt it down
Pluck some Floss
'N swish it aroun'
I'd have me a crop
An' it'd be on top (that's why I'm movin' to Montana)
Movin' to Montana soon
Gonna be a Dental Floss tycoon (yes I am)
Movin' to Montana soon
Gonna be a mennil-toss flykune
I'm pluckin' the ol'
Dennil Floss
That's growin' on the prairie
Pluckin' the floss!
I plucked all day an' all nite an' all
Afternoon . . .
I'm ridin' a small tiny hoss
(His name is MIGHTY LITTLE)
He's a good hoss
Even though
He's a bit dinky to strap a big saddle or
Blanket on anyway
He's a bit dinky to strap a big saddle or
Blanket on anyway
Any way
I'm pluckin' the ol'
Dennil Floss
Even if you think it is a little silly, folks
I don't care if you think it's silly, folks
I don't care if you think it's silly, folks
I'm gonna find me a horse
Just about this big,
An' ride him all along the border line
With a
Pair of heavy-duty
Zircon-encrusted tweezers in my hand
Every other wrangler would say
I was mighty grand
By myself I wouldn't
Have no boss,
But I'd be raisin' my lonely
Dental Floss
Raisin' my lonely
Dental Floss
Raisin' my lonely
Dental Floss
Well I might
Ride along the border
With my tweezers gleamin'
In the moon-lighty night
And then I'd
Get a cuppa cawfee
'N give my foot a push . . .
Just me 'n the pygmy pony
Over by the Dennil Floss Bush
'N then I might just
Jump back on
An' ride
Like a cowboy
Into the dawn to Montana
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
 
Mornin all.

Onward through the haze!

​


​

Montana​

Song by

Frank Zappa, The Mothers

I might be movin' to Montana soon
Just to raise me up a crop of
Dental Floss
Raisin' it up
Waxen it down
In a little white box
That I can sell uptown
By myself I wouldn't
Have no boss,
But I'd be raisin' my lonely
Dental Floss
Raisin' my lonely
Dental Floss
Well I just might grow me some bees
But I'd leave the sweet stuff
To somebody else . . . but then, on the other hand I would
Keep the wax
'N melt it down
Pluck some Floss
'N swish it aroun'
I'd have me a crop
An' it'd be on top (that's why I'm movin' to Montana)
Movin' to Montana soon
Gonna be a Dental Floss tycoon (yes I am)
Movin' to Montana soon
Gonna be a mennil-toss flykune
I'm pluckin' the ol'
Dennil Floss
That's growin' on the prairie
Pluckin' the floss!
I plucked all day an' all nite an' all
Afternoon . . .
I'm ridin' a small tiny hoss
(His name is MIGHTY LITTLE)
He's a good hoss
Even though
He's a bit dinky to strap a big saddle or
Blanket on anyway
He's a bit dinky to strap a big saddle or
Blanket on anyway
Any way
I'm pluckin' the ol'
Dennil Floss
Even if you think it is a little silly, folks
I don't care if you think it's silly, folks
I don't care if you think it's silly, folks
I'm gonna find me a horse
Just about this big,
An' ride him all along the border line
With a
Pair of heavy-duty
Zircon-encrusted tweezers in my hand
Every other wrangler would say
I was mighty grand
By myself I wouldn't
Have no boss,
But I'd be raisin' my lonely
Dental Floss
Raisin' my lonely
Dental Floss
Raisin' my lonely
Dental Floss
Well I might
Ride along the border
With my tweezers gleamin'
In the moon-lighty night
And then I'd
Get a cuppa cawfee
'N give my foot a push . . .
Just me 'n the pygmy pony
Over by the Dennil Floss Bush
'N then I might just
Jump back on
An' ride
Like a cowboy
Into the dawn to Montana
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)
Movin' to Montana soon
(Yippy-Ty-O-Ty-Ay)

He's one ultra weird dude!
Having never heard of him and someone I knew recommending him to me so I went a bought his Sleep Dirt album.
It evoked this type of response at the time upon listening to it.
giphy-2716068431.gif

I don't have any of my old vinyl albums anymore but im sure if I still had it that would still be my response.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom