THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Let's hope Canada can get through these difficulties....I can't put a like next to any of this open division between my Canadian friends. Hope you guys can work things out and everyone can get along....I feel sad for Canada going through the same division and civil unrest that has made our own democracy teeter on the brink of chaos.....no freedom should be trampled....EVER !! You guys need to hang in there and get through this bologna. Hate to see people I know fight, but I understand how this can divide many along differing ideas and moral and ethical views....let's hope it all works out !!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Evening all.
Bad night .
Ladyfriend crashed and burned in the snow and wind at around 2 A.M. on the small ramp to the deck froggin around with a dog.

She still has not told me the results after she slid out somehow to a medical facility while I was shoveling out back. She didn't like my reaction after I wrapped her leg.
Ah well , got her fed for now...

Get along folks. We really are in the same boat.
And still bleed the same color.
Someday you /we need help , politics and such take a back seat real quick.
And who needs a friend when they're in the right?

Attachments

• R.gif
    R.gif
    111.2 KB · Views: 27

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cannibal manatee....he ate a snook !!

All time youtube record for me today !! Wow !! I got 3700+ views in 12 hours !! My lord....it really is time to monetize my channel now !! Now thats viral stuff !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you retried any contact with the family?
No...I just sent him a pm....I don't have any personal contact with him except here....let's hope it all goes well and we get to have him back amongst us !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another long day in and on the water.... another total failure to locate my ballast mound....even anchored virtually on top of it I could not find it with the real poor visibility...less than 4 feet...so we packed up the dive gear and caught some bait....we didn't have one bite, and fished till 5 !! Well that sucked !!

Parker572

Dec 25, 2015
dover, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites mxt , minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the thread Parker.

Not much on this end... and you news been in the hospital 😕 with my daughter.

Welcome to the thread Parker.

Not much on this end... and you ?
Good news for today is my daughter is getting better she's been in the hospital since Friday evening.
Atv wreck helmet saved her life!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread