What's new

Wet sand

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out and did some wet sand with the Dual Field tonight got a little clad 2 junk earrings and this little 14k always a welcome sight thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • yhyhyhu 001.webp
    yhyhyhu 001.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 192
  • yhyhyhu 002.webp
    yhyhyhu 002.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 0
Very nice! Congrats!
 
Sweet ring Chug
 
Sweet ring! Congratulations on the Golden Ticket! :occasion14:
 
Pretty ring...congrats.
 
or deh just using bad twanswaiter!

LOVE the ring, btw!
 
Nice night find
 
Kent, I love that ring! It's beautiful!

Lorraine
 
Nice lookin Ring !!
 
Kent, I think that's the prettiest one yet. Way to go!
 
Awe nuts, its raining hard here and, now I want to go wet sand hunting.. :) .. Well done !
 
That's a nice looking ring! Something I would wear most definitely! Lots of interest to it. Congratulations on your sweet little find!:icon_thumleft:
 
I really like the looks of this ring. My grand daughter would love it as she just discovered GOLD.:headbang:
 
I agree with all of the above!
 
I like that little dainty ring,,WTG:icon_thumright:,,HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom