What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Rusty,

So now you've got a girlfriend not sure whether I should congratulate you or send my condolences....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Cell service sketchy here.

Congrats on everything, Rusty!
 
Okay, so I didn?t know, exactly. I know we catch big females because of the eggs. Mr WD says you can catch big males anytime- up to 26?.The females here are bigger 28?-32?+. I sent you a friend request so you can see my album. Speaking of albums? you have my saw. My initials are right there- WD
Lol


I got an almost new looking 20" 8 point Disston D-8 made in the 1930's from the same rumage sale, same ownerer's mark.
 


Best enjoyed on old skool 12' woofer wicked...thumpin' ... ass kickin'n speakers!!!!!!

or headphones even.....

No cell phones....tablets.....
 
Last edited:
For the "older" members...???:dontknow::tongue3:

 
Oh....
Hell....
Yeh......

 
Morning.
 
Cheesy video ?
Sure
Chevy's ?
Oh hell yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!


 
Good morning TNET
 
Morning AARC and OV
 
Good morning , ARC, OV, rook and all ye other pirates!
 
Morning OV, ARC, Rook
 
What's up treasure hunters, thrill seekers and Ship Captains?



Been busy, although I know you've heard that excuse before. I've been cleaning my bottles, buying new ones, paying off the last installment until I get a piece of a Tiger Tank, buying Hopewell/Adena artifacts after being out of the ground for only a few hours, working on bridges, roads, hayfields and forests, and much more. Honestly, I haven't had time to do Jack Shid. I DO however hold the keys to success, a local SanBorn Insurance map from the 1880s, showing where all the privies are! That's pretty cool. Oh, and I got a girlfriend now, we're doing antiquing and fireworks on the Fourth.....


ANYWAY

have lots of pictures to get to. I forgot, I went walking on the Ohio river and found a cool bottle and some bricks that were worth taking home. Those pics coming soon.

Well, well, well congrats to you Rusty.
Next you'll be falling head over heals, and hooking up the horse to the carriage.

Now If you can got the gal antiquing with you that's cool, get her digging an old privy out-now that's a keeper in these parts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom