What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The boat that's coming today is Basically the same boat we had a few years ago(in this pix.) Minus the windshield and 4" of length..ALL 21 marinas at the lake are booked (for covered slips) until the year 2030 ,so I went w/one that can be stored in my garage. :) 2008_1123Mttohuntdeer4th0058.webp
 
Back in the day Bill Dance loved Pro-Craft boats......But maybe that's not saying much :occasion18::tongue3:
>>
 
Bill Dance is a funny guy. I haven’t seen his show for along time. Al Linder has a great show nowadays. His 2-3 minute talk about life and spirituality at the end of his show is worth watching every day.
 
Last edited:
....I like that shade, I put one just like on my SeaDoo and it’s held on at 50 mph. I don’t ever cast from that boat but I still like the shade....
 
SADS 669;6778Great news on the storm your end said:
1935691[/ATTA

Wooo hoooo !! time to put a mailbox on it !!:icon_thumleft:
 
....I like that shade, I put one just like on my SeaDoo and it’s held on at 50 mph. I don’t ever cast from that boat but I still like the shade....

Shade is nice as long as you don't have to cast. Bimini tops don't belong on bass boats.
 
Shade is nice as long as you don't have to cast. Bimini tops don't belong on bass boats.
Been looking out at this tranquil scene for 8 yrs.
I can mark the opening of the Bass season-as we can see a pontoon, maybe a 12-14 ft aluminum boat trying their skill.
Then there are the bass boats not many but still it's like the return of a migratory bird-one can here BB coming, and it rounds the corner comes a flying into the bay.
The loons dive, the ducks fly, the Heron squawks, as they power down, bob around cast 2-5 times and there they go, flying around the curve out of sight and ear range for another year.

In 8yrs I have never seen them even catch a fish, nor even have one on-yet the one's that cast off the dock over the sunken 100'x20' boat have reeled in some very nice fish.
The folks that have patience seem to walk away with the dinner.
Quote from a fellow we got to know." This is the best place we have ever fished at-we get a keeper every time we come here-WE DON"T TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT EITHER"
Yup that what the other fellows said as well.
attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • B8B9D5D1-6EDA-4AA8-AD2B-2B93BC106F96_1_201_a.webp
    B8B9D5D1-6EDA-4AA8-AD2B-2B93BC106F96_1_201_a.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
  • 79E12DFA-98BF-40A4-9B60-B8DC92FD028B_1_201_a.webp
    79E12DFA-98BF-40A4-9B60-B8DC92FD028B_1_201_a.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 71
Its here :) A 2004 in show room condition , and worth the search .002.webp004.webp005.webp006.webp001.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom