What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The folks that have patience seem to walk away with the dinner.
The best fishermen are not patient. If you're not fishing where the fish are you might as well be fishing in your bathtub.

You have to find the fish before you can catch them.
 
Bill Dance is a funny guy. I haven?t seen his show for along time. Al Linder has a great show nowadays. His 2-3 minute talk about life and spirituality at the end of his show is worth watching every day.

Al Linder Rocks!

There is a T.V. guy local to these parts, Gilespie I think his name is. If I had to fish with Gilespie I'd probably throw his azz overboard.
 
You have to find the fish before you can catch them.


True, fishing is all about the two "P"s - position and presentation. If your position ain't right, no presentation in the world will catch the fish. Of course sometimes you just gotta wait for the barometer to swing or for the tide to start moving.
 
Calling for HELP...
Anyone know where I can get one ASAP ! Everyplace is out of stock....or 2 weeks back order...its got to be the 3"x3" version...thanks
>>>>>>>> https://www.fultonperformance.com/product/hdpb330101_trailer-tongue-bolt-on-hinge-kit

They're asking a premium pricewise...

https://www.blazenauto.com/cgi-bin/shop.cgi?i=B001F0IE7A&msclkid=9a47aabf32481dc13cb4ca593991e59c

Here's a better price. They let me add it to the cart , hinting that it is in stock..
https://www.truckspring.com/product...3-inch-x-3-inch-Trailer-Beam__HDPB330101.aspx

I think I've ordered stuff from here before.. Free shipping on the hinge.
https://www.etrailer.com/Folding-Trailer-Tongue/Fulton/FHDPB330301.html
 
Last edited:
I had posted I'd picked some tuscan kale from a nearby park a few days ago.

So tonight pasta with tuscan kale pesto and a nice side salad from the garden. Kind of fun eating gourmet food with a next to nothing cost....

 
G night Tnet peeps.

C u n am.
 
Howdy Everyone! I see everyone is posting their music, and AARC is still saying good night the same way when it's not night yet.
I had to poke my nose in and see what's getting chatted about.
My daughter who is living in Ireland is back for a couple months. I haven't seen her for 2 & 1/2 years. Her hair is dark as the sun doesn't shine over there to bleach it out like it does here.
I'm just busy working like a mad woman. Putting in an application for a different job. I don't necessarily want to quit, but my body is screeching that it is time.
 
Howdy Everyone! I see everyone is posting their music, and AARC is still saying good night the same way when it's not night yet.
I had to poke my nose in and see what's getting chatted about.
My daughter who is living in Ireland is back for a couple months. I haven't seen her for 2 & 1/2 years. Her hair is dark as the sun doesn't shine over there to bleach it out like it does here.
I'm just busy working like a mad woman. Putting in an application for a different job. I don't necessarily want to quit, but my body is screeching that it is time.

Howdy Sheep... wb.
 
Morning TreasureNet.
 
Good morning ARC....and the rest of the crew !!
 
Morning Bart.
 
Good morning Pirates and Piratesses! Yay! Shepherdess found the ship! Wow! 2-1/2 years?!?! I can not imagine. I hope you get the best out of this long awaited visit! Good luck finding the perfect job. In my area it is an employees market. Maybe in your area also?
 
Morning WD.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom