What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Yes, I have gone to that site several times and started reading. Then my head starts swimming. I can retain bits of information here and there.

Oh ya when it overwhelms the brain, small snippets is best.
I have to be in the right frame of mind to absorb information that isn't imperative.
(In the rum days total absorption was very imperative):laughing7:
 
Mornin all.

Hey P.J. :
I'm not interested in your door. Unless you'll deliver and install.

I cut three planks three inches too short yesterday. Measured twice. Simply cut too many.
I'd quit , but no one works as cheap.:laughing7:
 
Mornin all.

Hey P.J. :
I'm not interested in your door. Unless you'll deliver and install.

I cut three planks three inches too short yesterday. Measured twice. Simply cut too many.
I'd quit , but no one works as cheap.:laughing7:
Morning RC

I had a saying for the Mrs "Buy it, buy the install"

Oh I hear you on the measure twice, cut once theme.
Measure 4x and cut it short.
Time to go play in the dirt.
 
They are a protected species here in Florida.

And Frank is proof that they are indestructible.

Was a show on some channel that showed controlled burn in Florida under the tall pines to maintain a certain habitat.
Showed varied wildlife using gopher turtle burrows for shelter.
 
Was a show on some channel that showed controlled burn in Florida under the tall pines to maintain a certain habitat.
Showed varied wildlife using gopher turtle burrows for shelter.

Yes... they make great "shell-ter"...

get it ?

:P
 
RC,

I see the sabres are out in force shades of mutiny on the bounty....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
I sometimes wonder about the world and the creations that walk on two feet.
Seems that common sense has really was passed in the gene pool when it comes to some, or maybe sometimes I tend to get overly critical of the these creatures.

"The road between intelligence and common sense is very poorly constructed. That is why it is so seldom used." - WIF
 
Arrrgg morning... what a weekend.

Hot... very humid... and crazy people everywhere.
 
Good morning to the crew.

ARC hard to tell if you're talking about people in Florida or those on the thread in any event the comment fits in both cases.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Good morning random )((&%##%&* bro's!!!!
And sisters too....
 
Good morning to the crew.

ARC hard to tell if you're talking about people in Florida or those on the thread in any event the comment fits in both cases.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Dont know about your area... but Florida is awash with idiots.
 
Morning Arc, OV, Bill
 
Dont know about your area... but Florida is awash with idiots.

Hopefully those idiots went swimming with there jewelry on...:laughing7::laughing7::thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom