What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning Bart and Rook:hello:
 
Morning ARC, pepper and bill.
 
Dont know about your area... but Florida is awash with idiots.

This is true. A bartender in Key West explained it to me like this: Imagine North America is a giant snow globe, and you shook it up. All the flakes would settle to Key West.

I assume you can extend that to all of Florida.
 
Good morning fellas.

First weekend of deer season is over, and I passed on a nice 8 pointer in velvet. The season runs from now until January, and even though I am leaving in mid November, I still have plenty of time left to wait for something better.
 
Dont know about your area... but Florida is awash with idiots.

Don't put them down, too much.
One thing I've learned in my past career, is that when one is tasked with creating an idiot proof system. One discovers just how smart.....an "idiot" , can be!! :tongue3:
-WIF-
 
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/s...st-mysteries-expedition-bermuda-triangle.html

My wife's cousin is featured tonight....yes....there is more than one ocean adventurer in the family !! I hope to meet him soon....we might be 2 peas in a pod....I see collaboration in the future !!

Mornin all.

Bart:
Used to hit a bar called the Triangle. Not named for Burmuda's triangle , but the streets converging created a triangle.
Did see a car cut in half one evening that lost control and hit a signs I-beam. Sheared it in two just behind the front seat. Both occupants were on thier feet after.
Other things happened over time , but not that strange.

Anyways, I'd sing "Down at the triangle" when anyone suggested going there.
I just posted this tune on another thread yesterday...

 
Z9NJjKu.webp
 
off.

C u n am
 
Mornin Tnet Crew.
 
Morn pep.
 
Morning AARC and pepper
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom