What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morn rook
 
Hello everyone....good morning
 
Good morning Rook and Bart

Things are looking a tad wet outside this morning, finally some moisture that actually has fallen to the ground-not the virga events that have happened over these past weeks.
 
Morning pepper and bart
 
Looks like Larry may spare Bermuda a bit....but whacking Newfoundland as an H?!?!?!? all the way to Greenland??

120703_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.webp

Still humourous that Greenland is ice, and Iceland is Green!
 
Last edited:
There was a guy in a pirate hat at the grocery store selling "Captain Tony's Pirate Salsa". I complimented him on his hat and he told me a joke that made me laugh.

Question: How do you know you're a pirate?












































Answer: You just ARRRRR!

By the way, I bought a jar of his salsa and it is good.
 
Heads up for the EAT SMART salad kits, 13 of of their products have been recalled for Listeria.
Triple washed? In what I wonder.....
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 554A563E-D8E0-45E2-A485-30E6D6B08AE0.webp
    554A563E-D8E0-45E2-A485-30E6D6B08AE0.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 59
My husband got stung by a bee on his forehead. He is at the ER now. His face is all swollen and bruised. He almost died! Luckily I was near enough to hit the bee with a shovel.
 
Told my husband I wanted to be cremated. He made me an appointment for Thursday.
 
If satan ever lost his hair, there would be hell toupee.
 
I just bought my husband a ?Get Better Soon? card. He is not sick, I just think he could be better.
 
For supper tonight we're having a hybrid version of boiled beef and veggies.

We're cooking up lots of veggies some bought and some from the garden along with salt pork.....rather than using stewing beef as the main protein.

We'll be using some steamed german smoked sausages.
 
For supper tonight we're having a hybrid version of boiled beef and veggies.

We're cooking up lots of veggies some bought and some from the garden along with salt pork.....rather than using stewing beef as the main protein.

We'll be using some steamed german smoked sausages.

Finally something I could eat...

Leftovers from lunch will be shortribs and tater tots and chicken strips.
I ate the trios onion rings and shrimp , and sampled the ribs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom