What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1757434039162.webp
 
Well friends, good morning!
And on that note I'm off to one of my double-secret artifact hunting locations (coordinates hidden except by hackers!) :laughing7:
You better put that phone in a Faraday bag.....otherwise il call my hacker friend OV. before you know it ill be on you like white on rice !! And my hacker friend will access your location stamps and Google maps !!🤣
 
You better put that phone in a Faraday bag.....otherwise il call my hacker friend OV. before you know it ill be on you like white on rice !! And my hacker friend will access your location stamps and Google maps !!🤣

I wore my Islamorada brewery hat again yesterday.
I think I'm still being followed under the suspicion of being a fleet finder or something.
(People seem to like it after eyeing but not one has said anything directly. )
But then they don't my other hats either except one Karen in a restaurant who objected to a feed mill hat because of farming or something. She was trippin. No I didn't land on her with a flying elbow. Maybe next time. She didn't follow me though.
 
I was listening to you guys talk about tooth problems the other day....since im here posting ill tell you why. Yesterday morning I drank a little shot glass size of blue liquid that my dentists assistant gave me !! She told me to sit down before you fall down !! She said in 15 minutes you will go night night and we will do our work !! I chatted with her politely for 10 minutes feeling nothing!! Then she said ok come lay down in the chair !! I dont remember anything after that !!
They knocked out all 16 lower teeth, did bone gratfts, flattened the jaw bone, placed 7 implants, and mounted a full bridge of 14? I think ... false teeth mounted to the implants. I woke up at noon for the drive home and slept till this morning at 5 am. I have very little pain, although I can feel a stitch or 2. There is no swelling, and I had a coffee this morning. I had no cavities, and all my teeth. They were nice and white !! I did have severe gingivitis about 7-8 years ago. They told me then the damage was done, and my teeth would start to loosen. This year in the middle of a 26 day fishing trip, my front lower started to get loose....then the next one, and then the next. I could have saved alot of teeth, and went through the long process of losing them one at a time, or do the teeth in a day thing !! 😬
So here i am....huh....total amazement got it all done at once for a small chest of my treasure....well honestly it was a huge chest of treasure 🤑 💰 but....im in disbelief....I almost put the full face mask on and went in the water, but I know I would've been grounded!! Im still very careful, but i cant believe it really doesn't hurt !! I have zero pain meds except ibuprofen !!
 
I was listening to you guys talk about tooth problems the other day....since im here posting ill tell you why. Yesterday morning I drank a little shot glass size of blue liquid that my dentists assistant gave me !! She told me to sit down before you fall down !! She said in 15 minutes you will go night night and we will do our work !! I chatted with her politely for 10 minutes feeling nothing!! Then she said ok come lay down in the chair !! I dont remember anything after that !!
They knocked out all 16 lower teeth, did bone gratfts, flattened the jaw bone, placed 7 implants, and mounted a full bridge of 14? I think ... false teeth mounted to the implants. I woke up at noon for the drive home and slept till this morning at 5 am. I have very little pain, although I can feel a stitch or 2. There is no swelling, and I had a coffee this morning. I had no cavities, and all my teeth. They were nice and white !! I did have severe gingivitis about 7-8 years ago. They told me then the damage was done, and my teeth would start to loosen. This year in the middle of a 26 day fishing trip, my front lower started to get loose....then the next one, and then the next. I could have saved alot of teeth, and went through the long process of losing them one at a time, or do the teeth in a day thing !! 😬
So here i am....huh....total amazement got it all done at once for a small chest of my treasure....well honestly it was a huge chest of treasure 🤑 💰 but....im in disbelief....I almost put the full face mask on and went in the water, but I know I would've been grounded!! Im still very careful, but i cant believe it really doesn't hurt !! I have zero pain meds except ibuprofen !!

Eww. you wasn't going to whistle very long in that chair.
Bad teeth aren't good for health.

I had 24 teeth as an adult. Now of course less.
Easy does it the first couple days.
You should probably be on an antibiotic too. But that's between you and your tooth hacker outer place crew.
Good reading results so far though.
Be mindful that you taking food with Ibuprofen in heavy doses so you don't get rot gut on an empty belly.


Coffee this morning? Of course you had coffee. You're not dead.
l.o.l..
 
Eww. you wasn't going to whistle very long in that chair.
Bad teeth aren't good for health.

I had 24 teeth as an adult. Now of course less.
Easy does it the first couple days.
You should probably be on an antibiotic too. But that's between you and your tooth hacker outer place crew.
Good reading results so far though.
Be mindful that you taking food with Ibuprofen in heavy doses so you don't get rot gut on an empty belly.


Coffee this morning? Of course you had coffee. You're not dead.
l.o.l..
Yup yup all that...antibiotics ✔️ got that. Need some more food, yup. Taking it easy,yup....here on t-net. And .... be prepared still have to get through a lot of healing, and got to keep an eye out for an infection, and ....pain could come at any time for some reason or another 🤔 still very cautious ⚠️
 
Yup yup all that...antibiotics ✔️ got that. Need some more food, yup. Taking it easy,yup....here on t-net. And .... be prepared still have to get through a lot of healing, and got to keep an eye out for an infection, and ....pain could come at any time for some reason or another 🤔 still very cautious ⚠️

Oh I forgot. Stay out of fist fights too.
 
I thought i might get hit for saying t-net is fading😂🤣 !! And Instagram is cool 🤣🤣 !!

Been around a while in it's second life.
I don't Instagram either.
Check multiple regular forums and spend too much time in the process.
Only started facebook to communicate with the kid. wasn't my idea. (The forum not the communication.)

And the phone! Craptastic trying to type on it. Plus I still don't know what is sucking the life out of the battery despite touring all over it looking for what else to shut off.
Come deer season again I'll have most everything shut off and it will still do something stupid to make a noise. I'd almost wager if I shut it off and took the battery out it would wait for an opportune moment to fall on the floor/ground/bonk something / ricochet around four times loudly.
Though I have left it home deliberately more than once.
Then too a lot of times there isn't enough signal where I hunt anyways.
 
Sunday I went and cleaned my spot up underwater.....I got a gold band, and I got a tungsten......im quite certain that I have found in the past a gold band with the exact mark.....I looked, but i used all my gold bands for a treasure coin mount.....the tungsten is my exact model and size of my own wedding band !! Weird !!
20250909_115622.webp
[
20250906_154548.webp
ATTACH=full]2224429[/ATTACH]
20250909_115610.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom