THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oh my, are you saying that you are just normal like the rest of us? 🤣
Have a are journey and a good time.
Don't take any wooden nickels from some stranger.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Noticed a house on the court facing us has a sold sign on it. It's a semi detached and they were asking what I thought was a crazy amount. $695k if memory serves me correctly I figured they were at least $100k over the market so they probably got nearly what they were asking for crazy. Ours is detached so I can just imagine.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
My just acquired piece.

0C779AA3-6D3B-42E3-9B6D-6555A769CF64.jpeg
753D5CD7-DB5B-4F0B-950A-4E41E58FB28F.jpeg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
The Globe-Wernicke was formed as a result of the Cincinnati based Globe Files Company (est. in 1882) purchasing the Minneapolisbased Wernicke Company, founded in 1893 by Otto Wernicke, in 1899. The company is best known for their high-end bookcases, Desks, and other office furniture. Globe Wernicke established factories in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France and Germany.

The company patented the "elastic bookcases" also known as a modular bookcase or barrister's bookcase. These were high-quality stacking book shelves, with a standard width of 34 inches, in oak, walnut and mahogany, capable of being adapted to fit together to form a bookcase which could either be all of the same measurements or which could be rearranged by the insertion of units of different depths and heights. These glass-fronted shelves are today collectible antiques highly desired by collectors. With regularity, these bookcases appear in auctions and internet sites and, what originally cost $75 or so will now be sold for $900 or more.[1]

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tonight on the menu some home made macaroni and cheese using some stewed tomatoes from the garden. We're tapped out of lettuce so I'll section a couple of oranges, take some marinated artichokes, marinated eggplant and some pitted black olives and make a salad out of them for a change of pace. Should be tasty.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tonight on the menu some home made macaroni and cheese using some stewed tomatoes from the garden. We're tapped out of lettuce so I'll section a couple of oranges, take some marinated artichokes, marinated eggplant and some pitted black olives and make a salad out of them for a change of pace. Should be tasty.
Who puts tomato’s in Mac and cheese?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread