What's new

The Waltz Map

HP is is the Horse Priest stone maps. On one side of the map has a carving of what's supposed to be a priest and on the other side is a carving of a horse. Behind the horse's ear is a circle with a dot in it. That circle represents a mine. That is the mine behind the ear.
 
Peralta stone maps.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260201-192123_Google.webp
    Screenshot_20260201-192123_Google.webp
    105.3 KB · Views: 135
HP is is the Horse Priest stone maps. On one side of the map has a carving of what's supposed to be a priest and on the other side is a carving of a horse. Behind the horse's ear is a circle with a dot in it. That circle represents a mine. That is the mine behind the ear.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0759.webp
    IMG_0759.webp
    195.7 KB · Views: 127
Here is a copy of the Waltz map.
Here are some basics:
- I believe this map is 2 sections.
- The left 1/3 of this is an enlargement of the core area, shown on the right hand map section.
- the right hand map section, is more of a plot map, as far as I can tell.
- I suspect greatly, that Waltz made this map for himself….. so he would not have a hard time finding the exact spots of things again .… (something he mentioned to Rhiney)
- I also suspect that waltz gave and/or showed this map to Julia, during the talking and planing of the potential trip of Waltz leading them in, at least part way from the board house.
I think it was to be applied, once in the mine vicinity.
I think Waltz figured that if he could get them to the vicinity, then this map, along with his explanation of the map, would get Julia to the mine(s).

I believe 99.999% that this map is real.(but probably a duplicate of the original.)
Idahodutch
View attachment 2105231
Look just left of center on that map. Do you think my avatar was an accident?
 
Look just left of center on that map. Do you think my avatar was an accident?
I know the map is not to scale, but my eyes are not seeing what you must see. I don’t see your avatar on the map. 🤷🏼‍♂️😵‍💫

If you were to make an overlay, perhaps it will make it easier to see what you see. 😁👍
 
I know the map is not to scale, but my eyes are not seeing what you must see. I don’t see your avatar on the map. 🤷🏼‍♂️😵‍💫

If you were to make an overlay, perhaps it will make it easier to see what you see. 😁👍
I struggle to map read most maps so any extra markers or arrows always help me.
 
I know the map is not to scale, but my eyes are not seeing what you must see. I don’t see your avatar on the map. 🤷🏼‍♂️😵‍💫

If you were to make an overlay, perhaps it will make it easier to see what you see. 😁👍
CN,
Here is an example of doing an overlay …. Sort of. 🤓
This region shown on the GE image below, looks to be the actual region of the Waltz Map.

I have the GE image oriented to fit the map.
I only put (3) things onto the GE image.

The red arrow
(2) parts of the low ridge across the creek, from the red arrow.

The landmarks highlighted in orange, I think Waltz probably already had them on the map, from when he made the map. Then when he decided to repurpose the map for Julia, I think he added all the arrows to the map, during discussions with Julia, teaching her about how everything is laid out, and where she would be coming into the region from….

The map and how it was to be used, was part of the whole enterprise of the “board house” clue… imho.
IMG_0400.webp
 
Overlay, LOL. An old hand drawn eyeball based cartoon compared to digital satellite imagery? I suppose I could put a red circle around the map item. But seriously .... Look at the dead center of the map, then pan just a little bit off the mainland to the left. Then with a straight face tell us you don't see it. Back in the day I even rotated my avatar to match.

You might be surprised at the scale. And of course the lat long.
 
Overlay, LOL. An old hand drawn eyeball based cartoon compared to digital satellite imagery? I suppose I could put a red circle around the map item. But seriously .... Look at the dead center of the map, then pan just a little bit off the mainland to the left. Then with a straight face tell us you don't see it. Back in the day I even rotated my avatar to match.

You might be surprised at the scale. And of course the lat long.
Nahh, I doubt it. 😁
 
You doubt what?
I doubt it is “an old hand drawn eyeball based cartoon”.

I doubt your motives.

In the past, you gave me jab after jab after jab, about “which 4-peaks.” Now it’s something else.

You resurrected this thread from the grave to talk about how your avitar “is not a coincidence”… but I think It’s all a smoke screens. Noise you just want to make. To stir up problems.

You seem to have an axe to grind with me, or with the LDM saga… or both.

You definitely sought out this thread , and spent time to study the map enough to supposedly turn your avitar around to match, (according to you) but can’t seem to show anything.

But surprise me with why you resurrected this thread, how your avatar is not an accident. 😵‍💫🫤🤷🏼‍♂️
 
Last edited:
You seem to have a plethora of issues. I'll set some things straight for you.

I doubt it is “an old hand drawn eyeball based cartoon”.
Then what is it? hand drawn is obvious. eye ball based versus using plane table and aledade or other tech of the day. Obvious again. If it was tech accurate you would know where my avatar comes from :)
I doubt your motives.
You need to explain that messed up notion. Do you claim to know my motives or that I stated any? What are you doubting? Fighting with yourself about some concept you created between your ears?
In the past, you gave me jab after jab after jab, about “which 4-peaks.” Now it’s something else.
I'd have to go back and search that but working at confirming your claim is not my style. Show us those specific jabs. link us up and I can then easily explain your misunderstanding about that which has you confused. I do recall that about interactions with you. You haven't even presented anything specific that I could defend from or fix you up about.
You resurrected this thread from the grave to talk about how your avitar “is not a coincidence”… but I think It’s all a smoke screens. Noise you just want to make. To stir up problems.
Smoke screen for what?
I recently landed on this thread because it was mentioned else where. I didn't recall having weighed in on this particular thread yet. It is not a disrespect to your thread to give it some legs. I'd be surprised if anyone else considers it 'stir up problems' if I contribute to a thread. My avatar has everything to do with it. This map has been around long before you arrived here and long before you started a thread about it, among many threads about it before and after you. I have been consistent about my avatar for a long time . Do a quick search on 'avatar' in posts by me. Keep in mind you arrived here 5 years after me and immediately proceeded to to disrespect me whenever I challenged the weaknesses in your various arguments & positions. It is not personal, it is honest debate. ( see: kitchen, heat).


You seem to have an axe to grind with me, or with the LDM saga… or both.

You definitely sought out this thread , and spent time to study the map enough to supposedly turn your avitar around to match, (according to you) but can’t seem to show anything.
False. For most of this ^^^ my above words address it well. I rotated the GE view from map North from which my avatar is cropped long ago to crop the avatar from it. That is actually a hint. It is additional information freely given.
What is your problem with that? It shows a geographical feature that matches the map ( and yes, I have not shared the rest of the surrounding match up ).
But surprise me with why you resurrected this thread, how your avatar is not an accident. 😵‍💫🫤🤷🏼‍♂️

See above. I gave you some time and effort. I hope this helps you.
 
You seem to have a plethora of issues. I'll set some things straight for you.


Then what is it? hand drawn is obvious. eye ball based versus using plane table and aledade or other tech of the day. Obvious again. If it was tech accurate you would know where my avatar comes from :)

You need to explain that messed up notion. Do you claim to know my motives or that I stated any? What are you doubting? Fighting with yourself about some concept you created between your ears?

I'd have to go back and search that but working at confirming your claim is not my style. Show us those specific jabs. link us up and I can then easily explain your misunderstanding about that which has you confused. I do recall that about interactions with you. You haven't even presented anything specific that I could defend from or fix you up about.
Smoke screen for what?
I recently landed on this thread because it was mentioned else where. I didn't recall having weighed in on this particular thread yet. It is not a disrespect to your thread to give it some legs. I'd be surprised if anyone else considers it 'stir up problems' if I contribute to a thread. My avatar has everything to do with it. This map has been around long before you arrived here and long before you started a thread about it, among many threads about it before and after you. I have been consistent about my avatar for a long time . Do a quick search on 'avatar' in posts by me. Keep in mind you arrived here 5 years after me and immediately proceeded to to disrespect me whenever I challenged the weaknesses in your various arguments & positions. It is not personal, it is honest debate. ( see: kitchen, heat).



False. For most of this ^^^ my above words address it well. I rotated the GE view from map North from which my avatar is cropped long ago to crop the avatar from it. That is actually a hint. It is additional information freely given.
What is your problem with that? It shows a geographical feature that matches the map ( and yes, I have not shared the rest of the surrounding match up ).


See above. I gave you some time and effort. I hope this helps you.
Wow, and you say I have issues 😵‍💫👍

So, back to your simple challenge.
I knew you would not show us. Looks like it was ALL just noise.

Thanks for the BIG surprise. 🙌🏻

Good bye CN, Have a good one 👌
 
Wow, and you say I have issues 😵‍💫👍

So, back to your simple challenge.
I knew you would not show us. Looks like it was ALL just noise.

Thanks for the BIG surprise. 🙌🏻

Good bye CN, Have a good one 👌


WHAT SIMPLE CHALLENGE? Link us up buttercup. Or did you hallucinate that?
 
WHAT SIMPLE CHALLENGE? Link us up buttercup. Or did you hallucinate that?

Name calling now? Are you drunk?

I thought it was simple.
Here is your last quote ….. your answer to the simple challenge, just before your name calling tactic.
IMG_0402.webp


So CN, to break it down for you.
you made a lot of noise, but in the noise, you considered showing something, even a circle, well, as though you considered it beneath you.

All you offered was your avatar as a visual. 🤷🏼‍♂️
What was the effort again?

Have a good one 🤓
 
Name calling now? Are you drunk?

I thought it was simple.
Here is your last quote ….. your answer to the simple challenge, just before your name calling tactic.
View attachment 2250962

So CN, to break it down for you.
you made a lot of noise, but in the noise, you considered showing something, even a circle, well, as though you considered it beneath you.

All you offered was your avatar as a visual. 🤷🏼‍♂️
What was the effort again?

Have a good one 🤓

I am starting to see your problem. The English language.

You said 'So, back to your simple challenge. ' Which on it's face implies I made a challenge. Now, given further observance of your language skill I gather you meant a challenge you think you made to me, albeit not very clearly nor even remotely logically. Even if you are drunk.

But in your misunderstanding of simple words you apparently think 'But surprise me with why you resurrected this thread, how your avatar is not an accident.' was a challenge I made?

What a concept. I need a justification to post in a thread, which you figure is dead. Easter !!!! Next up my photo op with numba 2.

I had no Idea you think and speak so poorly. Nothing about what you said implied a challenge by me nor to me ( anywhere outside of your skull anyway)
But I did in response clearly explain those issues. ( pure luck I touched on and covered that base ) Apparently your reading comprehension is also limited. You seem to have missed it. Perhaps you should go back and read this thread. I didn't say re-read. That might not be appropriate. but, if perchance you actually did read it, seems to have not stuck.

About your last bit. Are you taking the position you do not understand the similitude? Not that there is anything wrong with that. Or you just can't admit? Because you reside under a bridge?

 
Are you all done, or do you need to continue to make noise?

I’ll try again,
Have a good one CN
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom